Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween!





Hello, this is Mike.
Just thought I would share some recent photos and let you know we are well. Halloween was a blast this year. Last year was the first year I really went overboard on Halloween but unfortunately not many came to our home, well the story was different this year with nicole teaching here in lovell. It was like free advertising. It was very spooky on our porch. I had smoke, lights, sounds and a variety of stuffed people (myself being one of them). I think I might have gone a little too far though, I actually do want the kids to come inside. many would open the door look in and say to their buddy, "you go in first".
Anyway, we had a good time.
Nicole and Whitney were a farmer and a little piglet (no, this has nothing to do with the way she eats) sarcastically
Also, there is a funny picture of bryan and hannah

No comments: