Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello everyone! So its almost been 4 months since I have been married and I am already pregnant. We are so excited! I am due Feb 14th. The baby is healthy. I haven't had any sickness at all yet I am hoping that I never get it. I was starting to show within one month I have gained about 20 pounds.
Bryce starts school next week. He is going to find a job at the hospital. I am going to start water aerobics, and do craft projects. Right now I am working on a quilt out of my mom's old clothes. Other than that nothing else is new with us. Leslie had her baby Justin at the end of July. He was about 9 pounds. Everyone else just remains busy. Hope you all are doing well
Ashlie

1 comment:

nina said...

That's great Ashlie, Congratulations! Let us know when you find out what your having.