Monday, June 25, 2007

From Geraldine

I was looking through some paper work the other day and found a notebook my mom (grandma
Mayes) wrote in. It was fun to see some of your names and what you were doing. Wow! Can you believe it has been over ten years sense she left us. I still miss her and dad and their wisdom. I know I could use that wisdom now in my life with my schooling and such. Talking to Steve and Patrica the other day made me really miss Pauline also. I am at my last session in Lander this weekend. That makes only two more weekends to go on my Admin. endorsement then a research class in the fall. It has been a good learning experience but I am ready for a break. I have been teaching summer school as well and will be done this week. What will Kevin do with me home? I am enjoying my beautiful granddaughters and wish Hannah could be closer to watch her grow up. Oh well, she is well loved. I hope all is well with all of you and your in our prayers. Love to all Geraldine, and Kevin.

No comments: