Friday, June 29, 2007

Spencer and Rhonda

Hi all,
Just a little bad news for you all to gossip about if you like. HEEHEE! We had some disturbing events happen to us and had to return to Utah. We are here now looking for new jobs and a place to live. We are staying with some friends of my parents for the mean time.
About 2 weeks ago my wife called me while we were both at work. She was crying as she told me how her team members conspired against her that morning and got her fired. I may be biased but I know my wife would never do anything to deserve such treatment. I told her to meet me at the office where I went into my boss and told him I quit. I told him how my wife was treated by his employees and wouldn't stand for it. Family always comes first. Well, the next day we packed up our things and drove to arizona to stay with my inlaws for a week while we figured things out. My wife got a job interview in utah so we packed up the car again after a week in arizona and now we are back in salt lake.
Sorry for the confusion. We are pretty confused ourselves right now. We found a new place and Rhonda is starting her new job on Monday! I've been sending out resumes all over the place. If anyone has an IT job they know about let me know. I hope you all have less complicating lives. HAHAHA!

Our new address is 2152E. 3205S. SLC, UT 84109.
Our phone is 801-548-0178.

No comments: