Friday, July 13, 2007

Hello Ya'll! Well we are all settled in finally. Yes the journey was a little more then I expected (in every way), but it is finally starting to feel more like home. I thought I had prepared myself for all of the changes that Arkansas would bring, but it was still more difficult transitioning than I thought. I knew that there wouldn't be as many members of the church down south, but after traveling 55 miles to get to the nearest church and then finding out that there was only one other member from our town (of 9,000). Well, let's just say, I realized how far from Rexburg I really was. Well... on the bright side, we will have plenty of missionary opportunities.
Anyway, Brad really likes his job and he has really great hours. We are also only about an hour from his family now, so they have enjoyed getting to know the girls. They had only met Kayla twice before and had only seen Callie once, so they are just loving being grandparents!
Well, I hope everyone is doing well! I better go put the girls to bed.
~NINA~

No comments: