Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Well Hello! Congrats on the new baby Hawley family!
Sounds like things are going well with everyone! Eli just got his privates pilot license on the 24th. He did awesome. Now he just has to build hours before he can take the test for the instrument rating. He took my up this past weekend..... it was fun (a little scary at times I'll admit, but he did awesome!) I was greatful that I didn't throw up. He spent the first 5 days doing that! But understanding the maneuvers they had to do.... I can see why. Anyhow.... from there on he will build more hours and be a CFI (Certified Flight Instructor), and then work his way up to get his commercial rating. We are excited for him! He's my hero!! :)
Other than that I stay home with my two fishies (BrookLynn and Elle). Its still warm here! We have had a ton of rain this last week. Flash flooding....all thats kind of out of our realm! The humidity + heat reminds us of Tulsa! I do believe that Nina is experiencing that!! Anyhow, thats about it with us! Until next time!

No comments: