Sunday, October 7, 2007



Hello!!!

It's me!! I finally decided to write something on here. I will update you on my life and my family. I am living in Utah with Patricia and her family. I am working at Bluffdale elementary school with preschool kids part time. And I am working at Joseph Smith Memorial Building as a banquet server part time. So yeah thats my life exciting I know. Patricia is busy as usual with her kids, ceramics, scrapbooking and trying to keep the house looking pleasant. Leslie is doing good she is starting up a daycare at her house. Lana is the same still working at a shoe store and helping dad with the business. Dad is doing good. I dont know if any of you know this yet but he has been dating this lady (Marylin) for awhile and they are getting married in November. She has been in our ward for a long time. I dont really know her that well, but she is nice. She is a nurse, She has 3 kids: two daughters and one boy. Amanda is the oldest 23. Melony who is around 16, Jacob is the youngest (14 I think). I know what your thinking that she must be a younger woman but she is the same age as my mom if not older then her.

We will be going home at the end of this month to get the rest of my stuff because he will be moving to her house. Her oldest daughter will be moving in with her family to our house. Its weird to think that I will have two Stepsisters, a stepbrother and a stepmother.

Well thats my life hope you all enjoyed conference. Have a good one. Love you all.

Ashlie

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Way cute hair-cut! I miss you tons.