Wednesday, August 1, 2007

girls are getting big


Hello everyone! Sounds like everybody is doing great. Congratulations to Eli on his pilots liscence. That is awesome! I also wanted to say congratulations to Hans and Emily on the birth of their new baby.
We are doing good down here. Callie is getting big, she is crawling all over the place and getting into everything. Kayla is having fun being outdoors. She just signed up for dance classes with a studio here, so she is very excited about that. School will start in a few more weeks and I think that will give her more opportunity to make friends. We are also going to Branson, Missouri in a couple weeks with Brads family for our family vacation. I'm really excited. I think it will be a lot of fun! Hope everyone is doing well.
~Nina~

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Callie's getting so big and beautiful. I miss you all so much!