Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Brad, Logan, And Mandi Spanier

Hey everyone,

I miss you all, Our summer has been filled with lots of new things. In April we moved to Yonkers NY, Which I thought I would like a lot more then I did. It was noisy and way to much traffic for me. We were able to go to central park, it was amaizing. I loved everything about it except I guess that I had to walk FOREVER (hehe). We got to ride the train and subway which
were both first for all 3 of us. We also learned how much money it costs to live on your own! Makes me want to never move out of my parents house (hehe)!!! Brad is still out in NY he will be getting home on friday though. It has been a long 5 weeks without him.


Logan started
calling my dad, daddy! We changed that really quick! Logan is getting so big, He is 17 months and is about 26 lbs. He has been an amazing baby, He just recently started his terrible twos (hehe) so he is not listening to me anymore. It's hard not having brad around because he was the one that would inforce what I would say, So now I have to do it by myself! He started kissing my belly when i say give your sister a kiss. He's going to be a good big brother. We were a little nervious because he is so rough most of the time. But he will be good.

Brad is working for Apex Alarm, he is installing security systems. Which is good because he wants to be an electrition. I really want him to go to school to get it started before he gets older and no one wants to take him under their wing as an intern. But he says we dont have the money for it, which we really dont but it's more important then most anything else that we spend money on.

Me, I've been really excited about being pregnant with a girl!! We decided when we found out we were pregnant that if it was a girl that we would wait for a few years to have another child so we can get our finances sorted out and beable to get a house and for me to find a job. I really want to open my own buisness dealing with dogs, like a dog boarding place. I love dogs and would adopt anyone that I saw if my husband would allow it, But he wont (hehe) but I understand. I also want to open my own daycare but I'd rather deal with dogs. After having logan he made me realize kids are not as fun when you deal with them on a everyday basis! (hehe) I love that kid!!!! Well love you all but I think I said everything that was on my mind!


No comments: