Thursday, August 9, 2007

Grandpa Hendershot adds to blog!!!

Well, family, here I am!!I never thought I'd ever do this, who ever came up with the word BLOG?!?!? Is it an acronym for something? Well, I sure have enjoyed keeping up on the news of the family when I have looked at the blog. Seeing Shawnee and the Folk Dancers in Rexburg sure brought back the memories as before any of you were even born,(well, 1972) I was in Ricks College International Folk Dance Team and even toured for 10 days with them just before my mission to Australia. Yes, they were that desperate for dancers. American folk(square dancing) was always my favorite though. Look forward to keeping in touch with and from all of you. Nina, my parents visited Branson and loved the shows, they said the entertainment was nonstop and was better than Nashville. Sorry Seth.........later, Uncle Kevin

No comments: