Saturday, August 25, 2007

Summer is over...


Hello all! Well our summer is officially over...I had a classroom full of students yesterday. I am now working at the elementary in Lovell. It is so nice to be close to home. It's been difficult to drop our little Whitney off at the baby-sitter's, but it is getting better everyday. I am able to feed her at lunchtime, so I have a nice break in my day. Mike is working at Woodcraft now and says that it feels like high school wood shop all day. He is plugging away on our house which is now a different color. Little Whitney is getting bigger everyday. She is 5 months old now and is full of smiles. I think she weighs around 20 pounds. She loves to play with toys and is working hard at sitting up on her own. Hope everyone is enjoying the last weeks of warmth!

No comments: