Thursday, August 30, 2007

Canoeing & School


I went canoeing with my branch a few weeks ago. I ended up with 2 brothers who were intent on tipping everyone, ourselves included (as you can tell by my face). It was a cool day and I wasn't expecting to go swimming. At least I was covered so I coulds stay warmish. Pretty much as soon as we got out of the river, the rain/hail started. It was perfect timing and a great day.
I just found out that I was admitted to go back to school full-time starting winter semester here at BYU-Idaho. I will be majoring in Child Development and will graduate next December (2008). I will hopefully go on to grad school from there and earn an MS and hopefully a PhD someday. WAHOO!
Thanks for your posts. If you want to, but don't have access, let me know at shamarhen@hotmail.com. I can give you access to post. Love you!

No comments: