Wednesday, August 29, 2007

hello












Hi everybody! Well we are doing good down here, we hope everyone else is the same. Kayla just started school and she loves it. She's made lot's of friends already. I just started taking three online classes at a community college here. It is nice because it keeps me plenty busy, but I still can stay at home with Callie. Callie is going to be turning one next week. We cannot believe it's been a year already. Time sure does fly. I was thinking about it this morning and I realized we have moved seven times in the past seven years! Wow... I really would like to find a home and quit moving around so much. So hopefully that is our next big adventure... finding a house. We have to make sure we want to stay here long term thought before we make any permanant plans. Well, anyway we'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Glad you are taking classes. Keeps the brain active. Give your girls a squeeze for me. Miss you tons!